Can you name the capital and country pairs where the starting letters of each, when combined are alphabet pairs?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- For the pair 'BA' there would have to be a capital that begins with 'B' and its respective country with 'A.'
- Enter only the country. Alphabet pairs are two letters that are next to one another in the alphabet, in either order.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Capital, Country: Begins with an Alphabet Pair Quiz
- Created Feb 1, 2013 in Geography
- Game Plays 42
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →