Can you name the English/British Queens Regnant since 1066?
- Click any empty Year(s) of Reign or Queen to answer for that location
- A queen regnant is one who rules in her own right, as opposed to a queen consort, who is the wife of a ruling king.
English applies to those ruling 1066-1603 and British to those ruling post-1603.
- Source: Among others, the official website of the British Monarchy
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
British Queens Regnant Quiz
- Created Feb 4, 2012 in History
- Game Plays 49
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →