Can you name the countries given the 'Free and Equal' rating by the International Humanist and Ethical Union?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: IHEU Freedom of Thought Report 2013
- IHEU definition of Free and Equal Countries: Freedom of religiion or belief is upheld; no known cases of discrimination against non-religious individuals. Mostly Satisfactory countries are bonuses.
- Also try: Countries against Humanists
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Free and Equal Countries Quiz
- Created Dec 18, 2013 in Religion
- Game Plays 157
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →