Can you name the Current administrative areas of the United Kingdom by any 3 letters of their name?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Office of National Statistics
- Counties & Unitary Authorities (England), Principal Areas (Wales), Districts (NI) and Council Areas (Scotland). English names are used where councils use more than 1. "City of" etc. is ignored.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
UK Counties (and Unitary Authorities) by Any 3 Letters Quiz
- Created Oct 27, 2012 in Geography
- Game Plays 977
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →