Can you figure out which coins are counterfeit and whether they are too heavy or too light?
- Click any empty Cell or Coin to answer for that location
- ALERT!: Entering some wrong answers will end the quiz
- Examine 36 coins to figure out which ones are counterfeit. Good coins (G) weigh exactly 9mg. Fake coins can be either heavy (H), 12mg, or light (L), 6mg. No guessing needed. Adjacent incl. diagonal.
- Also try: Presidential Trivia Logic Puzzle
- Source: Walkthrough Solution
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Counterfeit Coin Logic Puzzle Quiz
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →