Can you name the MLB Players who have had 3 or more consecutive seasons with a batting average over .300 and 100+ RBI?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: baseball-reference.com
- One bonus answer is a player who would have made the list if it encompassed 3 or more consecutive non-strike seasons, as the 1981 shortened season interrupted his streak.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
3 Consecutive Seasons BA .300 and 100 RBIs Quiz
- Created Feb 6, 2010 in Sports
- Game Plays 600
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →