Can you name the Oscar winners for Best Picture that can be spelled with chemical symbols?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Movies are in chronological order. When there is more than one way to break a movie into elements (e.g., Er I N Br O C K O V I C H vs. Er In Br O C K O V I C H), the shortest one will be displayed.
- Also try: Periodic Table Movies
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Chemistry at the Oscars Quiz
- Created Feb 27, 2012 in Movies
- Game Plays 63
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →