Can you name the words missing the same three-letter sequence twice?
- Click any empty Word or Answer to answer for that location
- Each word has a three-letter sequence appearing twice that has been replaced with a circled 3. For example, W③D③S/"Microsoft font with a ③ symbol" would be WINGDINGS. All answers are one word.
- Either the entire word ("wingdings") or the missing three letters ("ing") can be entered.
- Also try: Triple Homophones
Two Missing Triples Quiz
- Created Aug 16, 2010 in Language
- Featured Aug 30, 2010
- Game Plays 72,903
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →