Can you name the countries and states whose highest point is lower than Mount Scenery?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Mount Scenery (877m, 2877ft) is located on Saba, a Caribbean island and special municipality of the Netherlands. The Vaalserberg (322m, 1059ft) is the highest "mountain" on the Dutch mainland.
- Source: List of countries by highest point
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Flatter Than The Netherlands Quiz
- Created Nov 3, 2011 in Geography
- Game Plays 180
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →