Can you name the uncommon English word that is a cognate of the Spanish word below?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Cognates are words in different languages that are similar because they descend from the same root language. Ex: Baseball and Béisbol
- Note: The term 'uncommon' is used a bit loosely here because clearly some of these words are more common than others...go with it!
- Also try: Spanish to English Cognates (Uncommon) 2
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Spanish to English Cognates (Uncommon) Quiz
- Created Oct 11, 2011 in Language
- Game Plays 1,330
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →