Can you name the correct use of 'por' and 'para' in movement sentences?
- Click any empty Sentence or 'Por' or 'Para' to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Source: Pasajes, Lengua, Sexta Edición
- To express movement in space and time, "para" retains its basic meaning of movement toward an objective (→|).
- "Por" takes on a different meaning, of duration or movement through space or time with no destination specified (|→).
- Also try: Spanish: Por vs. Para - Cause and Effect
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Spanish: Por vs. Para - Movement through vs. Movement toward Quiz
- Created Nov 21, 2011 in Language
- Game Plays 166
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →