Can you name the correct use of 'por' and 'para' in cause/effect sentences?
- Click any empty Sentence or 'Por' or 'Para' to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Source: Pasajes, Lengua, Sexta Edición
- "Por" expresses the motive for an action or the agent performing the action. "Para" expresses the goal of an action or the recipient of the action.
- "Por" points back toward the cause (←). "Para" points forward toward the effect (→).
- Also try: Spanish: Por vs. Para - Movement through vs. Movement toward
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Spanish: Por vs. Para - Cause and Effect Quiz
- Created Nov 21, 2011 in Language
- Game Plays 335
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →