Can you name the Circle of Hell in which Dante encounters or alludes to each of these figures?
- Click any empty Figure or Circle of Hell to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- The journey between the Fifth and Sixth Circles is considered the Fifth Circle. Either the single digit or the ordinal number is accepted.
- Source: Several, including THIS one
- Sins are as follows....First Circle: Limbo; Second Circle: Lust; Third Circle: Gluttony; Fourth Circle: Greed; Fifth Circle: Anger; Sixth Circle: Heresy; Seventh Circle: Violence; Eighth Circle: Fraud; Ninth Circle: Treachery
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
The Nine Circles of Hell Quiz
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →