Can you name the words that have been figerspelled in American Sign Language?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Fingerspelling is a technique in which each letter of the word is signed individually - it is commonly used for names and titles. All letters are used at least once overall.
- Source: FontSpace
- Credit for the font used goes to David Rakowski. Font name: Gallaudet
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
A Game for the Deaf Quiz
- Created Aug 8, 2011 in Language
- Game Plays 486
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →