Can you name the first word that appears in the US Constitution that begins with each letter of the alphabet*?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Transcript (Archives.gov)
- *There are no words in the US Constitution that begin with the letter X or with the letter Z
- Note: Words such as 'Article' and 'Section' excluded from the quiz and are ignored for the purposes of position. Signatories names excluded as well. Numbers ignored with respect to position of word.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
First Word A-Z: US Constitution Quiz
- Created Sep 23, 2012 in History
- Game Plays 71
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →