Can you name the number of yards a team is penalized in the NFL for commiting each penalty?
- Click any empty Penalty (Side) or Yards Penalized to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Source: NFL.com Rulebook
- The options are, for all penalties: 0 yards; 5 yards; 10 yards; 15 yards. In the case of a penalty which may be a spot foul, give the yardage if not a spot foul. Do not worry about first downs awarded
- Please look at the side on which the penalty is called, as the penalty is sometimes harsher for the Offense than it is for the Defense.
NFL Penalty Yards Quiz
- Created Sep 10, 2011 in Sports
- Featured May 2, 2012
- Game Plays 40,430
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →