Can you name the Big Ten schools at which each of these NFL players (active) played college ball?
- Click any empty Player or School to answer for that location
- Some wrong answers will appear in red
- Source: ESPN.com
- In order to enable wrong answers, the University of Michigan (Wolverines) is "MICHIGAN U." and Michigan State (Spartans) is "MICHIGAN ST." These are the only entries that will work for these schools.
- Big Ten Schools: Michigan U., Michigan St., Indiana, Iowa, Nebraska, Illinois, Northwestern, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Purdue, Penn St., Ohio St.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
NFL Alumnus Challenge - Big Ten Quiz
- Created Oct 2, 2011 in Sports
- Game Plays 174
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →