Can you name the Countries currently with U.S. State Department Travel Warnings?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- A U.S. State Department Travel Warning is issued by the State Department when a country is unsafe for U.S. citizens to visit or when a U.S. embassy or consulate is shut down or its staff is reduced.
- Source: U.S. Department of State
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
U.S. State Department Travel Warnings Quiz
- Created Feb 18, 2011 in Geography
- Game Plays 63
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →