Can you name the Chord changes of Autumn Leaves?
- Click any empty Bar-Beat numbers or Chord to answer for that location
- in 4/4 time. some substitutions accepted. Major = M. Minor = mi. half diminished = mi7b5. Only Minor/major/dominant 7s and half-diminished chords, no extensions. Key: E minor (1st chord Ami7).
- Source: the new real book, vol. 1
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Autumn Leaves chord changes Quiz
- Created Sep 28, 2012 in Music
- Game Plays 5
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →