Can you name the QB, RB, and WR from the same team that were in the top 10 in yardage per year of the decade?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Pro-Football-Reference
- In 1999, Brad Johnson, Stephen Davis, and Michael Westbrook were in the top 10 in yards for their position. All were also on the Redskins. Guess Davis to reveal his team, then guess the other two.
- Also try: Big 4 Expansion Teams
NFL 'Big Threes' (2000s) Quiz
- Created Oct 29, 2010 in Sports
- Featured Nov 9, 2010
- Game Plays 148,881
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →