Can you name the words to the Miranda warning in 30 seconds?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Miranda v. Arizona (1966)
- The Supreme Court determined the rights that must be provided to a person in custody, not the exact text of the warning. The version used here is representative of those used throughout the U.S.
- Also try: The Miranda Warning
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
30 Second Blitz: The Miranda Rights Quiz
- Created Mar 31, 2013 in History
- Game Plays 252
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →