Can you pick the one-word Best Picture winners by a dictionary definition?
- Click the matching answer button below
- NOTE: Patton's, Gandhi's, and Amadeus' dictionary definitions use their names, so they're not on this quiz. Rebecca, Marty, Gigi, and Braveheart don't have dictionary definitions.
- Source: Dictionary.com
- Also try: 60 Second Blitz: Oscar Categories
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
One-Word Oscar Winners by Dictionary Definition Quiz
- Created Mar 20, 2013 in Movies
- Game Plays 814
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →