Can you name the pitchers with the most strikeouts in any 10-year span?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Baseball-Reference.com
- Knowing the strikeout leader for the 1960s is cool, but what if a dominant streak spans a decade boundary? These pitchers all averaged at least 160 Ks per year for 10 years. Data is from 1901-2012.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
MLB Most Strikeouts in 10 Year Span Quiz
- Created Aug 25, 2010 in Sports
- Game Plays 453
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →