Can you pick the sets of three countries share at least one land border?
- Click corresponding answers to create a match
- Pick sets of three countries where each country shares a land border with another country in the set. Ex: Canada/Mexico/USA is CORRECT; Canada/Mexico/Belize is WRONG since Canada has no shared border.
- Also try: Lennon or Lenin?
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
3 Country Border Match: Africa Quiz
- Created Jul 9, 2013 in Geography
- Game Plays 153
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →