Can you pick the Elements corresponding to their Symbols, as depicted in the names of these Pokémon?
- Click the matching answer button below
- INSTRUCTIONS: Each Pokémon is spelled using upper and lower-case letters as Element Symbols. Deduce the symbols one at a time and pick the corresponding Elements.
NOTE:Only first generation Pokémon
- Also try: 'Elementary' Pokémon II
- EXAMPLE: Using the country China, the clue would appear as CHINa. The answers would be Carbon, Hydrogen, Iodine, Sodium. Elements MUST be picked in sequence.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
'Elementary' Pokémon Quiz
- Created Mar 4, 2013 in Science
- Game Plays 1,227
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →