Can you name the pitchers with an ERA+ of at least 150 in a season from 1990-1999?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Baseball Reference
- ERA+ adjusts a pitcher's ERA according to pitcher's ballpark and ERA of the pitcher's league. Average ERA+ is set to be 100; above 100 is above average, below 100 is below average.
- Also try: MLB Best Hitting Seasons in the 90's by OPS+
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
MLB Best Pitching Seasons in the 90's by ERA+ Quiz
- Created Dec 11, 2011 in Sports
- Game Plays 812
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →