Can you name the players for each of these nine lists of descending size?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- To quote MLBNet's "Prime 9" countdown show, "Why nine? That's baseball. Nine players, nine innings..." *-pitcher only played for 1 team in 80's; may have pitched elsewhere before 1980 or after 1989.
- Also try: MLB: Nine Lists of Descending Size (Version 2.0)
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
MLB: Nine Lists of Descending Size Quiz
- Created Dec 13, 2011 in Sports
- Game Plays 10,795
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →