Can you name the pitchers with an ERA+ of at least 200 in a season since 1901?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- ERA+ adjusts a pitcher's ERA according to the pitcher's ballpark and the ERA of the pitcher's league. Average ERA+ is set to be 100; a score above 100 is above average, below 100 is below average.
- Also try: MLB Best Hitting Seasons by Adjusted OPS+
- Source: Baseball Reference
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
MLB Best Pitching Seasons by Adjusted ERA+ Quiz
- Created Dec 6, 2011 in Sports
- Game Plays 1,581
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →