Can you name the hitters with an OPS+ of at least 205 in a season since 1901?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- OPS+ adjusts a hitter's OPS according to the hitter's ballpark and the OPS of the hitter's league. Average OPS+ is set to be 100; a score above 100 is above average, below 100 is below average.
- Also try: MLB Best Pitching Seasons by Adjusted ERA+
- Source: Baseball Reference
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
MLB Best Hitting Seasons by Adjusted OPS+ Quiz
- Created Dec 7, 2011 in Sports
- Game Plays 1,158
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →