Can you name the hitters with an OPS+ of at least 165 in a season from 1990-1999?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Baseball Reference
- OPS+ adjusts a hitter's OPS according to the hitter's ballpark and the OPS of the hitter's league. Average OPS+ is set to be 100; a score above 100 is above average, below 100 is below average.
- Also try: MLB Best Pitching Seasons in the 90's by ERA+
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
MLB Best Hitting Seasons in the 90's by OPS+ Quiz
- Created Dec 11, 2011 in Sports
- Game Plays 1,740
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →