Can you name the hitters with an OPS+ of at least 165 in a season since 2000?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- OPS+ adjusts a hitter's OPS according to the hitter's ballpark and the OPS of the hitter's league. Average OPS+ is set to be 100; a score above 100 is above average, below 100 is below average.
- Source: Baseball Reference
- Also try: MLB Best Pitching Seasons since 2000 by ERA+
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
MLB Best Hitting Seasons since 2000 by OPS+ Quiz
- Created Dec 9, 2011 in Sports
- Game Plays 4,143
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →