Can you name the Big 4 sports teams to lose their respective championship game 2 or more years in a row?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Baseball Reference
- MLB losers are World Series losers. NFL losers are from 1933 championship until the super bowl began, then each since. NBA losers include only NBA, from 1950 on, NHL losers are from 1918 on.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Consecutive Championship Losers Quiz
- Created Sep 25, 2010 in Sports
- Game Plays 284
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →