Can you name the Marilyns (hills) of England?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Wikipedia list of Marilyns in England
- A Marilyn is a hill in the British Isles which has at least 150 metres of drop (relative height), i.e. one must descend at least 150m before climbing to a higher summit. There are 178 in England.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Marilyns (hills) of England Quiz
- Created Jan 15, 2010 in Geography
- Game Plays 297
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →