Can you name the words in this progressively longer typing challenge while also avoiding non-isograms*?
- Answers MUST be guessed in order
- ALERT!: Entering some wrong answers will end the quiz
- *If the word is a not an isogram, you must write SKIP instead of the word. An isogram does not repeat any letters; therefore, you can type BOT, but instead of BOOT, would write SKIP instead.
- Also try: Typing Challenge: No Repeats
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Typing Challenge: Isograms Only Quiz
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →