Can you match the EARLIEST letter in the alphabet that can fit the dash to make a Scrabble legal word*?
- Click the matching answer button below
- Also try: Match 'Em Up Blitz - Broken Words
- Source: Scrabble Dictionary
- *If multiple letters can make a Scrabble legal word, select the letter that comes first in the alphabet. For example, -INGO would be "B", as B comes before D, J, L, or P.
Earliest 'Legal' Letter Quiz
- Created Jul 28, 2013 in Language
- Featured Aug 16, 2013
- Game Plays 17,683
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →