Can you name the nations that approved U.N. Resolution 181 authorizing the creation of a Jewish State in 1947?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Yale Law School Source
- On November 29, 1947, the U.N. General Assembly approved the partitioning of Palestine by a vote of 33 to 13 with 10 abstentions.
- Also try: Israel at War with Who?
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
The Birth of Israel: U.N. Members that voted 'Yes' Quiz
- Created Apr 20, 2013 in History
- Game Plays 2,175
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →