Can you name the 20 most populous South US cities ending with the letter 'D'?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Citypopulation.de (2012 Population Estimates)
- South region as defined by Census includes: AL, AR, DC, DE, FL, GA, KY, LA, MD, MS, NC, OK, SC, TN, TX, VA, WV. No CDPs or Townships. HINT: Only 7 of these states are represented!
- Also try: US Northeast Cities Ending in 'D'
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
US South Cities Ending in 'D' Quiz
- Created Jul 30, 2013 in Geography
- Game Plays 76
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →