Can you name the 21 most populous Northeast US cities ending in the letter 'D'?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Citypopulation.de (PA, NY); and Census FactFinder (New England, NJ) - All 2012 Population Estimates
- Northeast Census region includes: CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT. TOWNSHIPS included for NEW JERSEY ONLY. Also includes NEW ENGLAND TOWNS.
- HINT: Judging by the endings of many of their cities and towns, the settlers of CONNECTICUT must have been forced to CROSS RIVERS a lot!
- Also try: US Midwest Cities Ending in 'D'
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
US Northeast Cities Ending in 'D' Quiz
- Created Jul 29, 2013 in Geography
- Game Plays 97
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →