Can you name the 26 most populous Midwest US cities ending with the letter 'D'?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Citypopulation.de (most states); Census FactFinder (MI)
- Midwest Census region includes: IL, IN, IA, KS, MI, MN, MO, NE, ND, OH, SD, WI. 2012 Population Estimates. NO CDPs/Townships, EXCEPT FOR MI CHARTER TOWNSHIPS.
- HINT: Keep in mind that the Midwest has a lot of flat LANDs and open FIELDs!
- Also try: US West Cities Ending in 'D'
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
US Midwest Cities Ending in 'D' Quiz
- Created Jul 29, 2013 in Geography
- Game Plays 101
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →