Can you name the 50 most populous cities in the Northeast that end with the letter 'N'?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Citypopulation.de (PA, NY); and Census FactFinder (New England, NJ) - All 2012 Population Estimates
- Northeast Census region includes: CT, MA, ME, NH, NJ, NY, PA, RI, VT. HINT: There are a few Massachusetts cities included whose official names have 'Town' as a separate word!
- Also try: US West Cities Ending in 'N'
- TOWNSHIPS included for NEW JERSEY ONLY. Also includes NEW ENGLAND TOWNS.
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
US Northeast Cities Ending in 'N' Quiz
- Created Jul 8, 2013 in Geography
- Game Plays 99
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →