Just For Fun
Just For Fun
iPhone & iPad
Follow That Line: Michael Scott - Part 2
Can you pick the quotes uttered by Michael Scott that follow these lines?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
10 Most Populated Countries ...
Add-a-K Image Pairs
Movie By Peep
Snake Path Logic Puzzle
Not a State Capital (US)
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
How to Play
Click the green button to start and click the correct answers below
Initial quotes are said by Michael Scott unless otherwise noted. Quotes are taken from season 3.
Follow That Line: Michael Scott - Part 3
- I would have never called him that if I knew. You don't... You don't call retarded people 'retards'. It's bad taste.
(Dwight) - Jim told me you could buy gay-dar online.
(Michael) - That's ridiculous.
(Dwight) - Yeah probably. He didn't tell the truth a lot.
(Toby) - All right, now Oscar's feeling discriminated against by his co-workers, primarily Angela, and um, that's your fault.
- I am glad that today spurred social change. That's part of my job as regional manager. But you know what? Even if it didn't, at least we put this matter to bed.
- I am headed to Philadelphia for the Annual Northeastern Mid-Market Office Supply Convention. And Jim Halpert is going to be coming, which will be fun. Poor little guy.
(Jim) - That is a lot of liquor.
(Michael) - Yeah.
(Jim) - And a dart board.
(Michael) - Well, that's how we do it in Scranton. Or did you forget?
- Hug it out, bitch. That is what men say to each other, after a fight. They hug it out, and doing so, they just... let it go. And walk away. And they're done.
- Society teaches us that having feelings and crying is bad and wrong. Well, that's baloney, because grief isn't wrong. There is such a thing as good grief.
- What is Diwali, you may ask? Well, to have Kelly explain it... [girly voice]
- Mmm... dah. I am actually your boss, Michael Scott. Welcome. Wow! You are very exotic looking.
- See that? Mission accomplished. Like a bunch of fourth graders. Sometimes, what brings the kids together is hating the lunch lady. Although that'll change.
- Why did the convict have to be a black guy? It is such a stereotype. I just wish that Josh had made a more progressive choice.
- I AM HERE TO SCARE YOU STRAIGHT!! In prison you are somebody's bitch. Oh, and you. [points to Ryan]
(Pam) - Prison Mike? What was the food like in prison?
(Roy) - Which one is she? [Michael stares at both waitresses]
(Michael) - It's... it's one of those two.
(Roy) - You don't know?
(Kevin) - Dude, you should know.
- Dwight betrayed me once before. So this is his strike two. You know what they say?
- Who's that sportscaster that bit that lady? Marv something? Andy is like Marv Something. Great sportscaster.
- So, basically, I am co-giving away the bride. Since I pay her salary it is like I'm paying for the wedding. Which I'm happy to do. It's a big day for Phyllis.
- They say that your wedding day goes by in such a flash that your lucky if you even get a piece of your own cake. I say that's crazy. I say let them eat cake.
- And I am like the cool teacher. Like Mr. Handell. Mr. Handell would hang out with us, and he would tell us awesome jokes. And he actually hooked up with one of the students.
- Good. Alright. I think you're inspired. Shall we proceed? There are four kinds of business:
- I cannot tell you how I plan to escape. Other than by using magic. That is the magician's code.
- There were these huge bins of clothes, and everybody was rifling through them like crazy, and I grabbed one. And it fit!
(Michael) - Everything's wrong. The stress of my modern office, has caused me to go into a depression.
(Dwight) -Depression? Isn't that just a fancy word for feeling bummed out?
- What happens to a company if somebody takes their boss away? I will answer your question with a question. It's like what happens to a chicken when you take its head away.
- I got it made in the shade. I know this company. The other branch managers are total morons.
- Dwight is an obvious candidate for my job. He has the best sales record in the office. He loves the work.
- Andy Bernard. Pros: He's classy. He gets me. He went to Cornell. I trust him.
You haven't played this game yet.
You Might Also Like...
Classic Clickable Jokes III
Follow That Line: The Simpsons II
Follow That Line: The Big Bang Theory
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Created May 5, 2013
Follow That Line
Top Games Today in Television
Criteria Characters: How I Met...
TV Shows by High Five
Family Guy Lyrics
TV Network Logos
Top Games with Similar Tags
Bohemian Rhapsody Clicky-oke
Follow That Line: The Big Bang...
Follow That Line: Friends
Classic Clickable Jokes III
Top User Games in Television
HIMYM Logic Puzzle- Find The M...
Game of Thrones Murder Mystery
Simpsons Logic Puzzle
How I Met Your Mother Logic Pu...
HIDE THIS WARNING
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter
Follow us on Google+
2007-14 © Sporcle, Inc.
Partner of USA TODAY Sports Digital Properties
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →