report this ad
Just For Fun
Games to Consider
Create a Quiz
Add a New Topic
Locations & Scores
Become a Host
/ Follow That Line: Michael Scott - Part 1
Can you pick the quotes uttered by Michael Scott that follow these lines ?
Quiz not verified by Sporcle
Find the US States - No Outlines Minefield
30 Second Logic Puzzle
First Names in Movies?
Odd But True Facts XI
'M' in Europe
Rate 5 stars
Rate 4 stars
Rate 3 stars
Rate 2 stars
Rate 1 star
ADD to PLAYLIST
How to Play
Initial quotes are said by Michael unless otherwise noted. Quotes are from Seasons 1 and 2.
Follow That Line: Michael Scott - Part 2
- People I respect, heroes of mine, would be Bob Hope, Abraham Lincoln, definitely. Bono. And probably God would be the fourth one.
- No, this is not a joke, okay? It’s offensive. And lame. So double-offensive. This, is an environment of welcoming.
- Abraham Lincoln once said, that if you’re a racist...
- Today I am in charge of picking a great new healthcare plan. Right? That’s what this is all about.
- … Robin Williams, oh man, would I love to go head-to-head with him! Oh, that would be exciting.
- I live by one rule. No office romances. No way, very messy, inappropriate, no.
- Was this year’s Dundies a success? Well, let me see.
- Toby is in HR, which technically means he works for Corporate, so he’s really not a part of our family.
(Jim) - Wow, that is really hard.
- Do you really think you can go all day long?
- Well, you always left me satisfied and smiling. So …
- Times have changed a little. And even though we’re still a family here at Dunder Mifflin, families grow. And at some point, the daddy can’t take a bath with the kids anymore.
(Michael) - Um, Pam, I have to let somebody go, today. This is, uh, the hardest thing I’ve ever had to do.
(Pam) - Why did you put it off until Halloween?
- But, there is, however, honor in making a loser feel better, which is what I just did for Dwight. Would I rather be feared or loved?
(Michael) - Here’s the thing, Chili’s is the new golf course. It’s where business happens. Small Businessman Magazine.
(Jan) - It said that?
- First guy says, “Well, I’m an astronaut, so I drive a Saturn.” And the second guy says, “Well, I am a pimp, so I drive a cheap Escort.”
- Think about this; what is the most exciting thing that can happen, on TV, or in movies, or in real life?
(Kevin) - Why did you get it so big?
(Michael) - And the best and craziest thing that happens will be on the cover of the newsletter. Incentive.
(Pam) - You do realize that we can't serve liquor at the party.
- Presents are the best way to show someone how much you care.
- In an office, when you are ranking people, manager is higher than captain.
- I'm in the brig. See? The boat's not as corporate-friendly as advertised. What was the deal with the guy jumping overboard?
(Dwight) - Don't worry, Michael. I'm taking us to shore.
(Michael) - Well, if you like her so much, don't give up.
(Jim) - She's engaged.
(Michael) - BFD. Engaged ain't married.
(Jim) - Huh.
- Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious, it's good for me. It's the perfect way to start the day.
(Michael) - How long does it take for you to do something simple, every day, like brush your teeth in the morning?
(Billy Merchant) - I don't know, like 30 seconds?
(Michael) - They say a cluttered desk means a cluttered mind. Well I say that an empty desk means a...
(Dwight) - Empty mind.
- He hated fun. It was like, 'Oh, Ed Truck is walking toward us. Stop having fun. Start pretending to do work.' What a jerk. He's... You know what?
(Michael) - I am a victim of a hate crime. Stanley knows what I'm talkin' about.
(Stanley) - That's not what a hate crime is.
- Now you may look around and see two groups here. White collar. Blue collar. But I don't see it that way.
- Dwight gave a great speech. That's the word on the street anyway. And I entertained Dwight to no end with my bar stories.
- I don't get why parents are always complaining about how tough it is to raise kids.
- I, Michael Scott, am signing up with an online dating service. Thousands of people have done it, and I am going to do it. I need a username. And... I have a great one.
- You know what, Toby? When the son of the deposed king of Nigeria emails you directly, asking for help, you help!
- Today is my B-day, and people around here just go crazy for it. I don't know why. Oh! Fun fact. I share my birthday with Eva Longoria.
- [reading] 'This morning, I found a bloody glove in my desk drawer and Jim Halpert tried to convince me I committed murder.
- Tonight the Scranton Business Park is having Casino Night and we are converting our warehouse into a full-blown gambling hall.
- Why are you the way that you are? Honestly, every time I try to do something fun or exciting, you make it not... that way.
- There are certain topics that are off-limits to comedians, JFK, AIDS, the Holocaust. The Lincoln Assassination just recently became funny.
report this ad
You're not logged in!
Compare scores with friends on all Sporcle quizzes.
Connect with Facebook
Connect with Google
Sign Up with Email
You Might Also Like...
Follow That Line: The Simpsons II
Schmidt or Scott?
Male TV Characters 7-to-1
(warning: may contain spoilers)
Follow That Line
Top Games Today in Television
Cartoons for Adults
Sitcom Characters - 3 Clues
First Names in TV Shows
TV Show by Running Joke III
Top Games with Similar Tags
Who Said It? The Office (US)
Male TV Characters 7-to-1
The Office: Prank or Pretend?
Follow That Line: Friends
Top User Games in Television
Last Names in TV Shows?
Game of Thrones Characters
Grey's Anatomy Name Chain
Click an NBC Show (2000s)
Your Account Isn't Verified!
In order to create a playlist on Sporcle, you need to verify the email address you used during registration. Go to your
to finish the process.
report this ad
mentally stimulating diversions
Quizzes for your site
Report a Problem
Copyright © 2007-2016 Sporcle, Inc.
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →