Can you name the metallic elements without naming any nonmetals?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- ALERT!: Entering some wrong answers will end the quiz
- Key: Alk. = alkali, A. E. = alkaline earth, Trans. = transition metal, Lan. = lanthanide, Act. = actinide, and Syn. = synthetic. The quiz covers elements up to Copernicium (element 112).
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Minefield of Metals Quiz
- Created Jun 22, 2011 in Science
- Game Plays 196
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →