Can you name the reduplicated** response for each letter of the alphabet (besides Q and X)?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- **Reduplication is a linguistics term for words in which the word or part of the word is repeated exactly or with a slight change (alliterative or rhyming). Responses may contain spaces and hyphens.
- EXAMPLES: Choo-Choo (Child's name for a train); Dilly Dally (To waste time or procrastinate); Powwow (Native American ceremony).
- Source: More on Reduplication
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Reduplication (A-Z) Quiz
- Created Sep 22, 2013 in Language
- Game Plays 152
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →