Can you name the words that can be turned into different words by adding the prefix 'AL-'?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Use the left column clue to find a word that, when AL is added before it, becomes a new word. The right column is a clue for the longer word. EXAMPLE: AL + SO = ALSO. Words are listed alphabetically.
- Also try: Word Equations: 3 + 3 = 5
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Word Addition: AL + _____ Quiz
- Created May 3, 2013 in Language
- Game Plays 144
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →