Can you pick the CITIES of England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland without making a mistake?
- Click the matching answer button below
- ALERT!: Clicking on a wrong answer will end the quiz
- Source: Dept. for Culture, Media & Sport
- A city is defined as a settlement holding current city status, including the 3 settlements granted city status in 2012. There are decoy British TOWNS- you have been warned!
- Also try: English County Minefield
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
UK Cities Minefield Quiz
- Created Feb 16, 2013 in Geography
- Game Plays 6,613
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →