Can you name the volcanic eruptions from the past 300 years of magnitude 5 or greater?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Smithsonian Global Volcanism Program
- All eruptions were magnitude 5 or higher on the Volcanic Explosivity Index, as used by the Smithsonian.No need to type "mount" or "mountain" for any of these. Ex. type "Rainier", NOT "Mount Rainier".
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Greatest Magnitude Volcanic Eruptions Quiz
- Created Feb 9, 2011 in Science
- Game Plays 23
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →