Can you name the top 100 goalies with the highest career winning percentage?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- Source: Hockey-Reference
- 2011-12. Minimum 82 GP. Winning percentage formula = W / (W+L+T) * 100, rounded to the nearest integer. Listed team is the one for which the goalie played most games during his career.
- Also try: NHL - Goalies, Top 100 worst career winning percentage
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
NHL - Goalies, Top 100 career winning percentage Quiz
- Created Dec 6, 2012 in Sports
- Game Plays 856
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →