Can you name the sets of two countries with separated land borders?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- This means that the land border of two countries isn't a connected whole. Borders of eNclaves do NOT count, borders of eXclaves do. Borders through lakes, lagoons and rivers count as land borders.
- Source: CIA World Factbook
- This quiz has not been verified by Sporcle
Country pairs with separated borders Quiz
- Created Jan 31, 2010 in Geography
- Game Plays 540
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →