Can you name the capitals starting with each letter of the alphabet, nearest to the previous one (start in Amsterdam)?
- Answers do not have to be guessed in order
- For example: If you think Buenos Aires is the nearest capital with a B from Amsterdam, that's your answer. Then find the nearest capital with a C from Buenos Aires, etc.
- Source: World Distance Calculator
- Note: No capitals begin with E or X.
- Also try: 2-Minute State Capital Road Trip
Capital Trip Quiz
- Created Feb 3, 2010 in Geography
- Featured Jun 9, 2011
- Game Plays 111,513
Go to the Sporcle.com Mobile Site →